What is a Notary Public? » Notarial Act
Notaries are members of the third arm of the legal profession, alongside Solicitors and Barristers and indeed the oldest arm of the legal profession.
Notaries are concerned, in the main, with the authentication of documents for use abroad. This authentication is called a "Notarial Act".
Notary Crest Examples of Notarial Acts include the following:
- Notarising company documentation
- Notarising powers of attorney
- Witnessing the execution of documents
- Certifying passports
- Certifying degrees, diplomas, certificates, etc.
- Certifying marriage and birth certificates
- Notarising reports re. child adoption
- Preparing notarial certificates
If you require an appointment please contact our office on 8788 649 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.